Monday, 18 November 2013

Primark Haul: Lounge Clothing and Homeware

On Friday I had myself a lovely day in Leeds with my fiance, we mooched around Harvey Nichols and Trinity Leeds, had ourselves some great food (I would totally recommend Trinity Kitchen) and then just before heading home decided to venture into Primark.

I'm not usually the hugest fan of Primark, probably because every time I've been before was on Saturday and the place had been jam packed full of rabid teenage bargain hunters, this time though it was pretty quiet and I managed to have a bit of a look around.  Nothing in terms of the fashion really caught my attention but then I spied a few things in the pyjama and homeware sections, promptly fell in love and couldn't leave without a few things.


Navy primark slippers on a white fleecy background

Boot Slippers £6.00
- Ok so I know slippers aren't the most exciting thing, but just look at these!  The navy cardigan knit on the outside and comfy cream fleecy inside make these so snug and comfortable; they've got a really squishy sole too, it's a lovely feeling, a bit like walking on a soft mattress.


A primark nightie with fox print and pyjama bottoms with leaping reindeer

Pyjama Bottoms £6.00
- I really like the leaping reindeer print on these pants, they've got that festive feel about them without being too Christmassy.  Don't get me wrong I'm not all bah-humbug about Christmas themed stuff, it would just feel a bit weird wearing it in November.  Anyway, I bought these pyjama bottoms super oversized so they're really nice to lounge around the house in, I can see myself practically living in these over the winter.

Oversized Tee-Shirt/Nightie £4.50
- I know this doesn't really go with the pyjama bottoms I bought but I couldn't resist it anyway.  I love the cheeky little fox embroidery with it's cute buttons for eyes, the fabric is really nice and soft too so it's been it great to sleep in.  Just like the pyjama bottoms I bought, this nightie is really oversized and very comfy.
A nordic printed primark blanket

Throw/Blanket £10
.00
- I was so impressed with Primark's homeware section, there were lots of soft furnishings I could have quite easily bought but restrained myself to this Nordic inspired blanket for now.  The fleece underside has made it the perfect napping companion so far, next time I'm at Primark I can imagine coming home with lots more.

A hand painted owl candle, tea lights and a pillar candle

Hand Painted Owl Candle Vanilla Scent £2.50
- I can't resist candles and these ones from Primark were such a bargain.  I thought this little owl jar candle was so sweet, I'll be able to use this as a trinket jar when it's all used up too.

Vanilla & Coconut Creme Pillar Candle £2.00
- The scent of this candle is seriously delicious, it smells like something I'd want to eat.  It will go beautifully in a lantern I got from Next earlier this year (here).

Juicy Blueberry & Blossom Tea Lights £1.50
- Next to vanilla, fruity varieties are my next favourite candle scent I probably have about a dozen tea light holders dotted around the downstairs of my house so I'm sure these blueberry scented tea lights will serve me very well indeed.

Do you get into Primark very often?  What types of things do you come away with, fashion, homewares?

Sharon x

14 comments:

  1. Love those slippers and PJ bottoms! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm completely in love with them haha.

      Sharon x

      Delete
  2. I love the blue and red colour scheme, very British :)

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? I hadn't noticed haha!

      Sharon x

      Delete
  3. I always seem to bypass the homewares section in Primark, I'm definitely going to check it out now.

    Lydia
    http://www.stylishshenanigans.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll find something you love, I know I was very pleasantly surprised :)

      Sharon x

      Delete
  4. You picked up some lovely stuff! The slippers and pyjamas are so cute, and I love the owl! I definitely need to check out Primark homeware section xx
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah the homewares section is awesome, I'll definitely be back there soon.

      Sharon x

      Delete
  5. you got some lovely bits! I always come out with something in Primark, especially from the homeware section, its all so reasonably priced. The blanket looks so cosy! xx

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blanket has been keeping me very cosy over the winter so far - next time I go to Primark I'll definitely try and get another one :)

      Sharon x

      Delete
  6. I honestly love the Primark Homeware range! I've found Primark are going from strength to strength!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they definitely have been from my point of view - I was never a big Primark fan before.

      Sharon x

      Delete
  7. you got some lovely stuff dear ! I am your new follower at bloglovin, instagram, pinterest and twitter :) would you like to do the same doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I do believe I've followed you too :)

      Sharon x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I will always respond to your comments and will do my best to do this within 24 hours.