Friday, 11 April 2014

The Wedding Series | Paper Themes Invitations

Today it's officially three months until I get married.  Can you believe it?  I know I barely can, it feels like something awfully grown up.

Anyway since the big day is not too far away I thought it was high time I started my wedding series, and what better way to kick if off than with a look at my invitations from Paper Themes.

Paper Themes Wedding Invitations

Paper Themes have been in the business of creating bespoke wedding invitations in their printworks in Yorkshire for over 100 years; they have a team of designers who work hard creating beautiful wedding invitations in a whole host of designs, so many so that I'm sure pretty much every bride would find a design they loved.  Paper Themes don't stop there either, as well as invitations they have introduced other wedding accessories such as decorations (my favourites are the bunting and table decorations) and even wedding favours and guest books.  Outside of the wonderful world of wedding, Paper Themes also produce other cards and stationery for all sorts of occasions.

Paper Themes Wedding Invitations

Finding your perfect invitation design on their site is really simple; everything is set out into easy to navigate categories and once you've chosen the theme you pick out the wording you want and fill in some text boxes with details of your wedding, e.g. names, dates, addresses etc.

Since Gaz and I are getting married in Gibraltar we chose to go for this quirky air mail style design and quite casual wording; the invitations arrived very well packaged, in a nice box, and with plenty of envelopes.  We got down to sending them pretty much as soon as they arrived and the feedback from family and friends has been overwhelmingly positive.  Of course I've kept a couple aside for myself as a keepsake.

Paper Themes Wedding Invitations

If you're getting married or want some other beautiful bespoke stationery I would wholeheartedly recommend Paper Themes, you can find them here: www.paperthemes.co.uk.

I'd love to hear from you if you're getting married, are already married or have a wedding series on your blog.

Sharon x

*Invitations provided free of charge

2 comments:

  1. I love the old school theme of these invitations - they really are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely and very relaxed in style too, which is exactly what I want for my wedding :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I will always respond to your comments and will do my best to do this within 24 hours.