Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Haul | ASOS and River Island Clothing

You may or may not have heard me talking about it on Twitter or here on my blog, but I'm heading off to Spain and then Gibraltar to get married this July.  It's been a couple of years since I went on holiday though, so my wardrobe is sadly lacking in appropriate clothing.  I was a bit at a loss on where to start, but when I got an email from ASOS advertising a sale on t-shirts for a day last week it seemed a good a place as any.  Fancy a look at what I got?  Then keep on reading...

River Island New York Falcon Tunic

River Island New York Falcon Tunic (here) - Despite it reminding me of a 90s American football shirt, I really like the open mesh fabric of this vest; that combined with the drop arm holes and loose fit will make it a perfect cover up for the beach or pool.  The colour is a bit more feminine than I normally go for but hey, you've got to switch it up a bit!

ASOS T-Shirt with Breaking Bad Heisenberg Print

ASOS T-Shirt with Breaking Bad Heisenberg Print (here) - Did I mention how much I love Breaking Bad?  No?  Well I'm obsessed and I couldn't pass up this t-shirt if I tried.  Not traditionally summery, but it's a great boyfriend fit and a light fabric so will be really cool.

ASOS Vest with Sons of Anarchy Print

ASOS Vest with Sons of Anarchy Print (here) - Inspired by yet another TV show I'm a fan of, Sons of Anarchy of course, this is another piece that I couldn't resist.  I won't even try to pretend this is for my holiday, I just loved it and had to have it.  I don't even care that it's from the menswear department.

ASOS Boyfriend Tee in Fluro Tie Dye Print and ASOS Boyfriend Tee with Roll Sleeve

ASOS Boyfriend Tee in Fluro Tie Dye Print (here) - I seem to be a bit obsessed with coral tones at the moment, and I figure they'll go great with a tan, I might need to wear sunglasses with the fluorescent shades on this t-shirt though.
ASOS Boyfriend Tee with Roll Sleeve (here) - Yep another boyfriend tee and another coral tone.  All I can say is I love this style, it's just so comfy and relaxed and perfect for a holiday.

I've still got a lot more I'll need to buy in preparation for my holiday, so expect more hauls coming soon!

Have you been buying much to prepare for the summer months?  What are you looking forward to wearing?

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. The breaking bas T-shirt is so cool! I love this.
    Sammie
    http://www.littleblondelife.com/2014/05/birthday-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I will always respond to your comments and will do my best to do this within 24 hours.